If you struggle with self-care and see this, stop what you’re doing
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
Stop apologizing for the things you enjoy eating.
Stop apologizing for the things you enjoy wearing.
Stop apologizing for how you prefer to spend your day.
Stop apologizing for the things that make you happy.
- My therapist: Look at nature. Look at flowers. We never walk into our garden and say "Oh wouldn't that flower be so much more pretty if it were taller? Or red instead of pink?" No, we don't. Because nature was created perfect just as it is. And so are we. We are part of nature, we are how we're meant to be, we are perfect just as we are.